Monday, 18 April 2011
A Colour Story - Calvert Avenue, Shoreditch - London.
Last Monday, I shot this spring-summer colour story editorial in Shoreditch, Calvert Avenue. Enjoy...
Many thanks to:
1. Style Canteen for styling and making this happen.
2. Samson at soboyesoong for letting us use his shop for backstage purposes.
3. Jamilah for modeling - crossing the street countless times in high heels, posing in strange positions for that perfect shot while also watching out for me not to get run over by a bus...
4. The guys in the band Square Circle from Paris who were on their way to a gig for stopping and agreeing to join in the traffic light shot.
5. The people at Mawi for giving us access to their newly opened boutique for us to play about.
For more about this shoot, head on over to my partners in crime here and here.
For the tights, go to tightsplease.co.uk